April 27, 2017 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
As a small-firm attorney, you juggle everything – from administration to marketing to business development, not to mention actually practicing law. How can you manage your time and stress so you can get everything done, stop operating in “crisis mode,” and go home on time?
You’ll leave this program with a practical toolbox loaded with:
- Specific techniques for managing interruptions – from colleagues, staff, and clients
- Ways to schedule your day to accomplish tasks, reduce stress, and go home early
- The key to finally taking control of your e-mail in-box
- Strategies for prioritizing tasks and blocking time for important projects
- Proven stress reduction and coping mechanisms you can use on a daily basis
- Simple keys to increase your organization and efficiency
- How to prepare for an actual, real-life vacation!
Program faculty: Heidi Alexander, Esq., Director of Practice Management Services (LOMAP) for Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers and Shawn Healy, PhD, clinical psychologist for Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers.