October 28, 2021 4:00 pm
Hosted by the Boston Bar Association
The BBA presents live webinars and virtual events via Zoom. Please register for this program through your BBA account at least two hours before the start time of the program to receive the Zoom webinar link.
Are you interested in pro bono work and providing the best services you can to your pro bono clients? The New Lawyers Forum’s Public Service & Pro Bono Committee is hosting a free forum to discuss how you can be a successful pro bono attorney. The topics will include:
- The various capacities in which pro bono legal services are offered
- How pro bono work can generate career development opportunities
- Balancing a full-time workload alongside pro bono cases
- Obtaining insurance coverage
- Various organizations and programs that you can get involved to conduct pro bono work
BBA Webinars & Virtual Events are supported by the Joan B. DiCola Fund. To learn more or support this fund, click here.
- Caitlin Milone
- Turk & Quijano, LLP
- Avana Epperson-Temple
- Jean-Phillip Brignol
- W. Lola Remy